Wednesday 9 October 2013

Law of Attraction

Nothing to Disclose

Hello lovelies!

So this is the polish I was drooling over in Sephora:


It's called Law of Attraction and is very aptly named. Unfortunately, it applies like molasses. It's thick as all get-out; shown are three coats which, when given the two coats of Glitter Food it needed and the coat of topcoat to smooth it all out, made for a seriously thick nail. No fun. But it's a canvas, and it needed something!


Random geometric blobs! It's seriously the only thing I could think of that would stand a chance against all that bling. I don't HATE them, but I don't like them, either. They're coming off ASAP. But I can't only show you my successes, can I? ;)


Blobs are all acrylic paint. I wish my white acrylic paint were more opaque. Next time I do something like this, I'll be using my KONAD stamping polish, I think.


I'm really excited! For reasons that have nothing to do with this manicure, but I'm going to tell you Right Here anyway because I hate having photos back-to-back without any text in-between them!! I started a pastels course in the fall of 2010 but only made it to three classes (out of 8) before my schoolwork and exams caught up with me. And I just signed up for the same course again, and am starting tomorrow evening! I'm pretty stoked. I really enjoyed it, last time, and my creativity could use a boost.

Zoom this photo: this polish is so full of bling that not even my lightbox could kill all of the holo!

Polishes used:
Formula X for Sephora - Law of Attraction
Elmer's glue (base coat)
white acrylic paint
striper brush

Would you like to see photos from my pastels class in future updates? I will probably include them until someone tells me to stop, hehe...

xo,

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS