Sunday 23 June 2013

Summer Strawberries

Nothing to Disclose

LOVELIES. Oh, my lovelies. If only you knew the toil behind this manicure.


"Jolène," you protest, "this is really easy." YES. But it took 4 do-overs! I tried every conceivable strawberry mani before I ended up with this one! What is wrong with me today.


At any rate. I'll keep it brief because it's past midnight and Momma has a serious sleeping problem, in that she needs to do lots of it or else she'll fall apart... like... a joke in terrible taste about leprosy.


This began with a coat of Tempest (ONE COAT!), with strawberries done in An Amorous Disposition (will need to be showcased better in future), greens in Shawn, and little dots in Kalahari Kiss.


Polishes used:
Zoya - Shawn
China Glaze - Kalahari Kiss
Nail Pattern Boldness - Glitter A-Peel (base coat), Glitter Food

I have a serious request. I've been so low on nail art inspiration lately! I don't know why, but it sucks. Is there anything you, lovely lovelies, would like to see me take a shot at? I'm all ears over here!!

xo,

J.

2 comments:

  1. I will absolutely go into business with you. We'd be awesome and probably at least somewhat effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you darling!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS